Thursday, April 8, 2010

Inspiration (NETS-T I, II, III)

Inspiration is a program which allows the user to brainstorm ideas by building upon a thought and mapping the connections between them.  This is very similar to the Collaborative Idea Mapping I wrote about in my Journal #6 (using Bubbl.us software) with the exception that Inspiration is neither collaborative nor free.  However, Inspiration does have more user-desirable features than Bubbl.us.  You can download Inspiration for a free 30-day trial.

Using Inspiration, I am able to map out how my completed EDUC 422 assignments are artifacts that meet the various 2008 NETS for Teachers and describe how they meet the NETS criteria. This assignment meets the third NETS for Teachers: Model Digital-Age Work and Learning by modelling and facilitating effective use of current and emerging digital tools to locate, analyze, evaluate, and use information resources to support research and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment